RE: IML: Over Heating Problem / 1967 Crown 440

RE: IML: Over Heating Problem / 1967 Crown 440

Did you check the water pump, clutch fan, fan belts?

I sent an email to the list about a month ago about my '66 gauge showing it was running very hot, but it wasn't. I changed everything under the hood relating to the cooling system. My gauge is still showing it's over heating but it's not.

Now I believe the problem is the gauge or the wiring between the gauge and water temperature sending unit.

Rich W.

'66 Crown

'73 LeBaron

'75 LeBaron