Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:41 AM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: IML: 56 Imperial question

Yes, the 1955-56 DeSoto, Chrysler and Imperial hardtops, sedans and DeSoto/Chrysler wagons shared the same windshield - NAGS # W391.

The 1955-56 DeSoto and Chrysler convertibles used another windshield, NAGS #
W389.

Bill
Vancouver, BC:

----- Original Message ----- From: John Baker
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 4:32 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 56 Imperial question

I believe the convertible windshields are different from the rest.
J Baker
----- Original Message ----- From: Tim Hulse
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:27 AM

If it is from a 56 chrysler and not a Imperial it will fit. I understand
that the 55/56 Chrysler and Desoto makes interchange. Im just wondering if
it is say from a 56 NewYorker or Chrysler Convert if it would fit my 2-door
Imperial Hardtop.
----- Original Message ----- From: HemiDriver@xxxxxxx