IML: 62 Imperial Spotting

While visiting family in Deep Creek Lake Maryland, We went to Cool Springs, West Virginia, and I saw a Sweet White '62 Convertible go cruising past, I was hoping he would stop, but unfortunately it kept going. Was it anyone from this list. It was off of Highway 50. White with black convertible top. Very nice looking car.
Marc
60 Imperial 4drht