Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: IML: '68 brake pads

Dear 67, 68, and some 69 owners,

When I owned two '68's (Sedan and Convertible), I found and purchased a stash of D-10 brake pads.  In the move to a new house last year, I couldn't find them but as luck would have it (along with a lot of hard work cleaning and organizing) I found them.

I have 15 boxes (containing a set of four D10 pads) that I'm selling for $24.95.  Shipping via parcel post to anywhere in the continental US is $6.00, Hawaii and Alaska will be $8.00.  Priority mail, insurance, or any other mailing options will be extra.

Please e-mail me privately if you're interested.

Thanks,
Carl

There's some old and somewhat inconclusive discussion in the repair section regarding the availability of D10 brake pads for the infamous '68 Budd system. Anyone have a recent sighting that doesn't involve getting the wrong set from Napa, AutoZone, Pep Boys, etc. despite the counter knucklehead's assurances they're the right ones?
Many thanks.
Jim Kelly
Honolulu
'68 & '71 LeBarons