Fwd: Re: IML: '68 brake pads

Note: forwarded message attached.

Luis Colon
1968 Blue Convertable,1974 Chysler New Yorker.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--- Begin Message ---

Note: forwarded message attached.

Luis Colon
1968 Blue Convertable,1974 Chysler New Yorker.

http://mail.yahoo.com

--- Begin Message ---
There is a place in the Bronx that have the D-10 and I
just had them installed with new calipers and toyota
supra rotors.The name is RFJ auto parts and the #
718-792-7550.

Good Luck
Luis