IML: 90 IMP looking 75

Hi all
     have finely got my ATC working all the way on my 90 IMP. no help to Chrysler. the head unit, power vacuum all were working fine. the door that moved to cover the ducked to the dash and delaminated, with a bit of two sided tape and 4 small screws all is well. It sure nice to have AC with it in the 100's here in NC.   My search for a74-75 IMP has found 2 possibilities, was hopping for some advice on price. the club site info is a bit old. what would be a fair price for a 75 IMP in good running order, but may need the seats recovered? I like to be fair to the seller but i have no clue what it will cost to recover the seats. Mechanically i can fix most anything, but recover seats is way out of my league.

Thanks
Alan Jordan