Re: IML: Carb fix

Hey now!  George and I are good enough friends that he
can talk about my accerator pump adjustment in public
without fear of offending.

To answer the question:  The car is 30k miles and is
so bone stock that it even has inspector #15's marks
on the firewall.  It was set to the middle and that's
where I put it back to, and yes, I'm aware that I can
lessen the stroke (thank you).

For the time being, I think that I'll try to
self-modulate and see how that goes.  The adjustment
is a 5 minute one at the most, and I had been planning
to hold off and wait to see how things go.

I generally dislike doing my own engineering and
adjustments to things that are factory set, so that's
the motive behind leaving it as-was.

Hey George, thanks for chiming in.

Christian, don't park outside this week or me and
George will come over and reset your acclerator pump
linkage while you're asleep.  Maybe put some plymouth
hubcaps on it too for good measure.

-K

Kenyon Wills