Re: IML: How many vinyls in '66?

There was only one vinyl grain available for roofs of
all '66 Imperials.  Your LeBaron appears to have the
correct grain.  I have seen both LeBarons and Crowns
from 1966 with original vinyl roof coverings in this
grain.

The coarser grain was used in 1964.  Perhaps your
Crown has a replacement or dealer-installed vinyl roof
in the earlier grain?

Chris H.

66 LeBaron