Re: IML: Fall Imperial & Packard Meet in Anniston, AL

Re: IML: Fall Imperial & Packard Meet in Anniston, AL

Howdy!

Hope you've gotten back to normal since our adventure
out west!  It's been quite the process for us.  Jet
lag, followed by tough work on the house last weekend
- installed the first of the french doors.  Like to
wear us out.  I don't think Tony has recovered yet,
but we're going to Asheville this weekend to relax at
Biltmore.)

I assume you read about the Anniston Meet in Sep.
Which Imperial are you taking?!!  Just kidding.  Even
more unlikely, it appears I will (finally!!) be able
to go to this meet.  It's been was too long since I've
been.  Will also be an impetus to get the LeBaron out
of mothballs.

As soon as I get Tony's photos transferred to disc I
will send you a copy of all our pics.  If you have
good ones of the car show I would love to have them,
too.

Hope all is well with you.

Chris

P.S.  Phil & Darren told me they were quite excited
about the new design direction for the garage.

http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/bookshelf.htm