IML: Fall Imperial & Packard Meet in Anniston, AL

IML: Fall Imperial & Packard Meet in Anniston, AL

Hi Everyone,

The announcement for the Fall 2005 Imperial & Packard
Meet to be held in Anniston, AL, is now on our website
at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/AnnistonFall05/

This is a unique and enjoyable event!  The Alabama
Packard Club has been sponsoring this event for many
years now, and has been inviting the Online Imperial
Club to join in the fun.  We usually have many
examples of both marques, as well as others thrown in
for interesting comparisons.

The three main reasons I enjoy this event are the
people (I've made some truly great friends at these
meets!), the fact that you have a chance to DRIVE many
of the cars at the meet (rather than just standing
around and looking at them), and the fact that cars in
any condition--barely there all the way to concours
quality--are welcomed and appreciated.

There are no trophies or awards given here, so no
pressure to do anything other than HAVE A GOOD TIME,
meet some nice folks, and play cars!

Sure hope to see you there!

Elijah

http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/