IML: Please Welcome New Member, Eddie Walker (1962, 1972)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Eddie Walker (1962, 1972)

New Subscriber(s): eddie walker
Email Address is: moparedwalker@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: new tazewell, tn...near knoxville

Car(s) owned: 1972 blue 4 dr. 1962 southhampton coral colored 4 dr.

Self-Introduction: I just purchased a 1962 that needs quite alot of work. It has been off the road since 1977. I didnt really like them until I found this one. I was smitten. I have been a mopar lover all my life. I am moparlover92 on ebay and some of the mopar sites. I am 44 going on 16. Hope to chat with ya'll soon...eddie