IML: One Piece Of Chrome

        Hi Everyone,

    I was just excepted this morning. I have a 67 ruby red convert that I bought from a club member. She's very happy that I joined since she already has A club sticker on her window. I just sent for a window motor ($215 Rebuilt) and I have A new boot. I lost A peice of chrome from my left frt fender. Some of the clips had rusted and no longer had the spring tension that it was born with. I have replaced all the clips but now need the peice of chrome that goes behind the front left wheel.

    If anyone out there can help me or send me a good list of sources I would be very greatfull.

                        Thank You All

                             John