From: "Joe" <joestill1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Dick Benjamin" <dickb@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 11:14 AM
Subject: RE: IML: Rubber fuel line question..

Dick (& all interested):

I hear diesel fuel is going up, up, up even more so than reguluar fuel for a
variety of reasons (oil costs, refining capacity, refinery shut downs,
etc.), but on the way to drop the boat off at the shop for maintenance, I
paid $2.19 per gallon, here in Allen, 25 miles north of Dallas.

That is the cheapest I have seen in several weeks and except for
the Crown (<== Imperial content), diesel fuel is all we buy.

I don't think it is going to get any better, either.

--
Joe
Allen, Texas