Re: IML: Finally made it up the Hill !

after about a month of my car sitting around a repair shop they took the tank out and boiled it and I got a rebuilt float unit installed. Also had my drivers window gear taken apart and cleaned.. now I need the gas gauge it seems..

On another topic I listed a few 56 Imperial parts on Ebay  like a horn ring and no bites? Where did all the 56 guys go?