Re: IML: Cranked Windows/Difficult to believe, Why????

Re: IML: Cranked Windows/Difficult to believe, Why????

What I said was "IF POWER WINDOWS WERE STANDARD, IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO
BELIEVE THAT YOU COULD HAVE THE OPTION OF DELETING THEM".  Since they were
not standard but cranked ones were, then obviously you could have the
option of not having power windows.