IML: A "Sorted" 1961 Imperial Crown Named Gertrude

IML: A "Sorted" 1961 Imperial Crown Named Gertrude

Hot dawg!

Got the starter back from the starter place and the thing works like a champ.  The car starts right up.  The brakes work.  The power steering works.  The transmission works like it should.  All the belts and hoses have been replaced.  The alternator, power steering pump, & water pump have all been reconditioned or replaced.  It has a set of new plugs & new plug wires and two fresh oil changes.  I am pending a point/condensor/rotor/vacuum advance replacement.  It is inspected, registered, & licensed.

After almost one year of ownership I can drive the car legally on the streets of the great state of Texas!  Woooooohoooo!

Now it is time for the finer things.  Here's my punch list in no certain order:
1)  Windows.  All of a sudden none of the windows go down.  HAS to be electrical.  Thank goodness for wind wings (why did they do away with those?)!
2)  EL.  I would like to see the dash lit up at night so I can tell how fast I am going.  That should be fun!
3)  HVAC controls.  None of the vacuum pots or hoses are attached under the dash.  That should be even funner!  Also need to get the a/c hooked back up and the system charged just in time for a Texas winter.  Not sure about the heater core so we'll work on that too.
4)  Weatherstripping.  So she doesn't capture water where she shouldn't capture water.
5)  New carpet.
6)  Seat reupholstery.  Headliner, dash, etc.
7)  Get the foot control for the radio to work.  It works intermittently now.
8)  Full body paint.
9)  Replacing the radials with period-correct bias ply.
10)  Getting a spare tire that holds air.

The "sorting" continues but at least we can drive the car.

Y'all think of anything I may be missin'?
--
Joe
Allen, Texas