Re: IML: Scam Artists?

 Hello Allen,
     I also recieved an email from Peter, hs sounded a bit too eager about the car, and did not seem to ask alot of questions about it, I did reply to him yesterday, asking info of were I could send some pics of the car ect, also included my home phone # so if he wanted to ask any questions directly he could, needless to say I have not recieved a reply from as of yet.
               If you dont mind, I will keep your email address on file, and if this weirdo contacts me again I will let you know, but my feelings are the same as yours scam !! I have recieved a few of these, from people who are too eager to spend 5,000.00 on something unseen !!
          Keep in touch Imperial friend,
                          Sicerely, Bruce