IML: More admin comment on the Haze Green controversy

IML: More admin comment on the Haze Green controversy

The webmonster team has decided to allow until this weekend for new name
suggestion to come in to the website then the survey will be updated and
started again with the limitation of one voter per ip/e-mail address.  Thanx
for your patience while we get the survey set-up.

When making suggestions for names keep in mind that we have about 18
characters available in the field.

                Steve B.
                OIC Admin Team