Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Survey for 67-68

  IS Haze green   & Sovereign Gold just another name for avocado  green
and harvest gold????

and there is an actual argument which color is better ?

I have to ask if these owners have a refrigerator in their garage that
matches their car.
But an interesting bit of Trivia - is that Brooks Stevens the man who
designed the Jeepster and the studebaker avanti - as well as the weiner
moblie
brought us avocado green and harvest gold when he did an design project
for west bend appliances............

scary thought to come home in either color car - go into the same color
 fridge after work for whatever - sit down and eat in the same color
kitchen - and the living room and bedroom all in the same colors.