IML: Temper tantrums and the upcoming survey for 67-68 Imperials of dive

IML: Temper tantrums and the upcoming survey for 67-68 Imperials of diversity in color...

Gale,

That’s not scary, it’s called Hell.  If any shag carpet is involved as well, and you don’t have a shag carpet rake, or if you have White shag carpet, and own pets, and/or children (redundant, I know), or work on your IMPERIAL, then traipse through the house with aforementioned white shag carpet you must have been very bad as a living person, and covered your living room furniture in plastic too probably.  Trust me, I’ve seen it.  It is also why refinancing mortgages is very popular.  Why shag carpet is coming back, well some things in this universe just can’t be explained.

Oh, and if Haze Green is in the offering, I would be tempted to sign up with several email addresses and vote Haze Green on each one!  I like it!  If some people are so completely out of balance over their emotions on this, to be blunt, non-issue, a check of their insurance benefits would be in order I think, and then an nice, soothing visit to a...“Spa”, yes, that’s it, a Spa for a couple of weeks, and getting the properly balanced meds worked out would be of tremendous help in all aspects of their daily life, even beyond a name for a 2 year production Imperial on this site that has been around since rocks were invented, and never hurt this site, or drove member who own one away in disgust over the jovial name, or any other owners.  If I were new to this list and saw the goings on over this all, I’d wonder why the list was here at all, and what it really had to offer.

Opinions are like…well, like rear ends, everybody has one, and If you need to use a public restroom, you take what is available when you arrive at one, like it or not.  Bellowing about how the state should build a new one for your personal taste is not going to change anything.

Let the vote go on, if it really must, but be willing, open, honest, and content to ask for what you want, observe what you get, and celebrate the No.  Or, you may be able to celebrate the Yes.  Then LET GO.  If you must have your hackles up over something, make it something important, something that will change the world for the better, yourself, or your community for the better, but at the very least something that actually matters in the end.

With due respect for all, I am going with Mikey’s offerings, except for the Haze Green Era. I’m sticking with that one ‘cause I think of Leslie when I see it, and she is too cool!!

Please all bear in mind this is coming from someone who has been called a lot of things I would prefer not to be referred to by, but I just don’t give a rip anymore.  I’m secure in myself.  Anyone who is not secure in me being myself has the issue, not me.  Sleep on that and see if your perspective changes a little.

Now, please let’s get back to the workings of our cars, shall we?

Wm. R. Ulman

Seattle, WA

'66 Crown Convertible Coupe - Doris Day – WA State vanity plates:  FIT4AQN

'95 Buick Roadmaster - Rock Hudson – WA State vanity plates:  FIT4KNG

twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx