IML: Temper tantrums and 67-68 Imperials

IML: Temper tantrums and 67-68 Imperials

FOLKS STOP WITH THE POSTS ABOUT THIS!

NOW!

We have now lost members and folks are WAY TOO BEND OUT OF SHAPE about this!
and EVERYONE IS SICK OF THE MESSAGES!
Lately we have had more messages from folks asking it to stop then messages about the topic itself.
We have been writing folks off list to drop it but more and more people jump in which just drags it out.

We will have a vote and that will be the end of it!

MOVE ON OR RISK A TEMPORARY SUSPENSION FROM THE IML!!
Jeff and Steve
your FORMERLY HAPPY moderators