Re: IML: Survey for 67-68

I would submit that before suggesting anyone shut up that you did some growing up and in the process take a remedial reading course, for your concept of the facts in your outrageous accusations is pure fantasy!  I certainly stated "That [Haze Green] label was applied by those that put their sweat and toil into making the web site what it is, a pseudo work of art!" but at no time did I ever even suggest that I had any part in it.  As for what is rude and insulting, I can only draw attention to what I have written and let whoever has the intelligence to actually correctly read it, draw their own conclusions.  At no time did I attack anyone, I merely pointed out that I was a 67 owner secure enough to want to maintain the tradition of what was placed on the web site.  You, on the other hand, took offense and questioned my right to my opinion with your convoluted interpretation of the facts, to which I simply mirrored your attitude.  Alas the "Great Viajoaquin" is tired of this summer of our discontent and I want to bid farewell to all those that I have come to know here in the last eight years, it is time for me to move on.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT