Re: IML: Imperials at Pebble Beach Concours

Re: IML: Imperials at Pebble Beach Concours

Another IML Member was also there admiring the Imperials.  Both the Airflow and '33 were immaculate and stunning automobiles.

This was my 3rd year making the pilgrimage from TN to Pebble Beach, CA for the show and it continues to be better each year.  It is a rare chance to see about 200-250 of the finest and most unique automobiles in the world.

The Imperials were obviously very popular with the spectators which speaks well for our marque.

Randy Still
Kingsport, TN
black '55 Imperial Sedan
gray '56 Crown Imperial Limousine