Re: IML: IML Chat Room

The chat room has not been used regularly for months. I will not be hosting
it any longer. The OIC Webmaster should update the site accordingly.

I'd like to thank Brad for hosting the IML Chat Room for the past 2 years. It hasn't been used over the summer as I quit sending out chat reminders, while I was enjoying the summer. The chat room however is not going away. It's been part of the IML since 1997, and at times has been really popular. Eric Ruud and I are playing with a new home for it. If your bored this evening. Point your IRC program at Dalnet it's preinstalled in the IRC list and join us in #IML If one of us isn't there you'll find our greeter the Junkyard Dog. See Instructions at the bottom of this message.

Chat is a great way to get information about your car. Discuss problems your having, or what you think the name of the 67-68's should be. You can even discuss other makes and models ;-)

So join us for some fun!

Leslie "chatqueen" 1967 Haze Green Uni-Dani-Angle-Engle Sedan "Titanic"

Here's how to install Mirc:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Chat/mirc.htm

Here's where to download these programs:
For the most enjoyable chat experience, including talking characters and hearing sounds played in the room, you should use an IRC client such as mIRC or Pirch(for Windows) or Ircle (for the Macitosh).

For Web TV users they need to be on their home page:

1. From your Web Home page, select "Chat"
2. Choose "Go to"
3. dal.net
4. This next screen should have space to type the server, enter "dal.net"
Port should have "6669"
The last part is the room - type "IML" and that should get you into the room.

Regular Chatter Jim Martin has been kind enough to detail the following instructions for connecting to chat using WebTV.
1--Key "Chat" at top of Home Page.
2--Key "Go to" at top of page.
3--Server---> dal.net
Port------> 6669