Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Ryan Severson (1990)

Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Ryan Severson (1990)

Well originally, it was my grandfathers, I dont know if he bought it new or used. He sold it to my dad (for quite a price!) and its been here for quite some time, 8 years maybe? My dad would use it to drive to the airport and he would leave it in Park N Jet or some place like that, because he travels regularily. Then one August I was driving it, by myself, at the age of 14, I put it into the ditch and into a barbed wire fence, the side and the soft top wre all scratched and the anntanae was up, so it broke off too. Shortly after that it was taken off of insurance and sat in our yard until I was old enough to drive which is this year. My brother is going off to university and I need a vehicle to get around for going to volleyball games and stuff, so it had its safety done yesterday and is now ready for me. Also, it only has 187,000 Km's on it. Im only 16 also. I love the heater and A/C, they work so well, and the factory speakers have quite good sound quality. So the car has depreciated in value because of my inexperience, but it will last me a few years, it's a good car.

Thats my story, nothing special though, although it did teach me to be EXTREMELY careful while driving on gravel roads and everywhere, which is a lesson I didnt want to have to learn that way.

<BLOCKQUOTE style='PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #A0C6E5 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px'><font style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'><hr color=#A0C6E5 size=1>

</head>