Re: IML: '90 Imperial Stereo Wiring/AMP Problems

Re: IML: '90 Imperial Stereo Wiring/AMP Problems

My 2 cents. I put a 1995 Infinity AM/FM CD out of a junk yard newyorker and it sounds great. I think better than the cassette that was in it. I'm at work (or sup-post to be LOL) but I will look in the morning if my shop books show anything out the wiring

Alan Jordan

90 IMP

-------------- Original message from "Daniel C Topping" <topdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------