From: "Gale jorgensen" <gjorgensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:12 PM
Subject: IML: predictions - just for fun

: now that the survey is out there let me start the ball rolling in what
: I think cars will be like in 5 to 7 years......
:
: If they are smart fuel efficient - or a hybrid energy source ---------
: but thats not a reality
: much easier to build more tanks and go to war looking for weapons of
: mass destruction....and end up w/ oil fields -oppps off topic
:
: Ok they will be built in china except for high end luxury cars which
: will be built in Italy.
:
: instead of  just GPS and onstar you will have direct hook ups to a DR
: Phil  programed android who will tell you how to make the kids behave
: and how to answer are we there yet. IT will also intervene in domestic
: disputes. IF you are working on your feelings  - then there is the
: oprah version
: their will be a joan crawford  super nanny , version also .
: also a electronic day-timer programed into the dash that works w/ your
: palm pilot - "you have  55 miles left  to make johns soccer game in 15
: minutes - do not forget to pick up the drycleaning  they close at 7pm
: and you are now 4 miles away..........
: other electronic gizmos - just like you can be scanned for toll booths
: that device will allow you to be scanned for drive thrus...........
: perhaps also videos - in case of car jacking - anyway the electronic
: toys that will come on the market will be incredible -  your ipod will
: be able to be hooked up to your car stereo - or perhaps we can do that
: now....... and you will be able to down load music as you drive w/
: wireless technology............
:
: cell phones, fax machines will be incorporated into the arm rests.....
: small filing cabinet  in the passenger seat.
:
:
:
:  they will have a glitzy military look to them
: 'cept for  retro series which will continue to get bigger.
: and the luxury cars which will be decant  and targeted to women from
: the middle east.
:
: Harley Davison will build a road hog big as a hummer. ok that might be
: in 11 years - but it will happen.
: Harley Davison will also help build a space shuttle or space dock  or
: something   a space sled - why because they have their licensed logo on
: everything else - even Barbie dolls
:
: colors ?? you only have to go look at kids toys
: pink and purple will be big as  the standard " boy colors "  silver red
: and black
:
: ok whos next gj
:
:
:
: -----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------
: This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please
: reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be
: shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the
: Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:
: