Re: IML: The Smell of an Imperial. Who gives a Hoot !

Re: IML: The Smell of an Imperial. Who gives a Hoot !

     If the smell/odor is not a "stink" or exhaust gas, who gives a hoot
?  If it is either, correct the exhaust system or try
"Febreze" The odor I smell is a multitude
of posts having nothing to do with the maintenance of our Imperials.
     I'd be pleased if someone would mail me PRIVATELY ( so as not to
start a thread )  the wiring & how to bench check the solenoid, relay &
kick down switch on   my 1939 C24 over drive transmission. The
manual is not much help.

My thanks
Now. Back to our regular scheduled programming. Does it Smell or Stink ?

Jim

  http://www.imperialclub.com/yr/1939/limo/martin/index.htm