Re: IML: smells

My 62 used to smell like suede, but then I painted it.....the suede went away! Now I dont really care if it smells like anything or not, but lately the list is starting to smell a little off. Ok, we got thru the name change and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thankfully theres a delete key. You may not even be reading this since you may have seen my name associated with the post and deleted it before reading it, thats your prerogative and its fine with me. I tend to wear out the delete keys first on my computer, saves a lot of hassles with assles. As far as todays topics..if you really feel that strongly, find a way to word your discontent WITHOUT making it a public flame and taking on somebody by name. E mail them privately if youve got the spine to do so.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe