IML: 8 track tapes & Player

Hello All
        In my new toy came a 8 Track tape. i have read some exalting the player. I plain on removing it, so if anyone would like it. it yours just the cost of shipping. also in the trunk was 4 boxes full of taps. mostly pop/rock, they can go with the deck as well or alone. same deal just shipping cost.

Alan Jordan
90 IMP
75 IMP LeBaron