RE: IML: 8 track tapes & Player

From your use of the word “exalting”, I assume you do not like the characteristics of the 8 track player.    To each his own.

In my case, we used our 68 to take some visiting family members on an all day excursion Saturday.  These folks are not “car people” (to put it mildly!), but they were astonished at the sound quality of the 8 track system in the 68.   These folks were driving a new Lincoln big car (do they still call them Town Cars?)  on their 3500 mile trip from Tennessee, so they are quite familiar with modern sound systems.

I think you might want to listen to it a bit before you throw it out!  You might change your mind.

Dick Benjamin

Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:36 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 8 track tapes & Player

Hello All

        In my new toy came a 8 Track tape. i have read some exalting the player. I plain on removing it, so if anyone would like it. it yours just the cost of shipping. also in the trunk was 4 boxes full of taps. mostly pop/rock, they can go with the deck as well or alone. same deal just shipping cost.

Alan Jordan

90 IMP

75 IMP LeBaron