Re: IML: Vynil roof on Imperials

Thanks John

         My Auto parts stores dont have anything. and i have asked ( Advance, NAPA Few locale) I will deive into Norfolk VA to a Pep Boys and see what they have. My just be living out here in Bugtusal (Gates NC) they dont got them there fancy tops on cars. i was told by one guy, Hell they fell good to have paint on em. LOL

 Thnaks for the help John

Alan

-------------- Original message from "John T. Folden" <nedloftj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

I've had good luck cleaning my 93's 'vinyl' top with any of the standard cleaners available from the local auto store. However, since mine happens to be white it shows fading very easily so sometime soon I'll be taking it to an auto-body shop to have it re-dyed. The cost will be well under $200 so I think it's quite worth it.

If you have rips, tears or cracks in the vinyl then that's a whole other issue.

John