Re: IML: Heads up 1963 owners!

Let's see if it shows up on Ebay again in a few months. Cars with dubious claims made about them, that get sold on Ebay, often do. A certain '62 Crown that I know of has shown up four times, each time with a different owner, in the last 18 months. The "one of 19" '67 Imperial LeBaron with rear air was up for auction no less than 6 times in a year, but I think only three of them were actually different owners. Buying a car based on an outrageous claim is okay, but only if it can be proved.

Paul W.