IML: Push Button Shifting and Fall Fling

IML: Push Button Shifting and Fall Fling

Hi all -

Maybe it has, after a fashion. The paddle-shifting options for Ferrari and Lamborghini (and others?) manual transmissions almost seem like "push buttons" on the steering wheel, adopted from F1,

Reminder that the big Mopar show, Fall Fling, is scheduled for Woodley Park today only (not Sunday). This is near Van Nuys (CA, where the 101 and 405 intersect). I've got my '66 out and may drive it over, but not to enter.

http://www.cpwclub.com/

Bob