Re: IML:1960 Oil Pressure

ok i shall look, ta

best wishes, steve.

From: RandalPark@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML:1960 Oil Pressure
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 23:50:15 -0400

It is possible that they were all pegged at one time, and the Oil Pressure gauge is the only one left "working". I think they can burn out one at a time. There should be something in the archives about that.

I would recommend checking to oil pressure as mentioned before, and possibly checking the gauge cluster for other trouble.

Paul W.