IML: 1963 2 door imperial

here it is guys 1963 2 door very restorable damn solid body to start with however there is no title this car needed to be gone like yesterday so if you are serious drop me  a line i will send pictures and i will take best offer on this car if she is still in the yard by middle of november i will crush it for scrap weight save her if you want too..