Re: IML: Chrome parts, emblems, etc. 1960

Re: IML: Chrome parts, emblems, etc. 1960

15,000 original miles really doesn't mean anything unless it can be documented. Many Imperials were driven well over 100,000 and some over 200,000 miles, while the odometer only goes up to 99,999. Also, years ago, used car dealers frequently turned the milege back to 000000 everytime a car was sold. That practice wasn't stopped until lemon laws began to show up in the 1970's.

There are some good parts sellers listed on the OIC. The ones most likely to have what you need would be Imperial Heaven and Lowell Howe. You will find all of their contact information and even some pictures there to look at.

Paul W.