Re: IML: Pearlescent Leather for Front Seats

Re: IML: Pearlescent Leather for Front Seats

I came across these people at Barrett Jackson one
year.  (I wouldn't be surprised if they are the
supplier for SMS.)  In addition to standard stuff,
they had a small collection of glossy, smooth grain
pearlescent auto leathers including one that looked
like an excellent match to the forest green of my 66
Convertible.

http://www.keleenleathers.com/automotive.htm#

By the way, the "click here to learn more"  link has
some interesting information about leather auto
upholstery.

Another example of going to the source is:

http://www.eagleottawa.com/dp_products.aspx?mid=2

http://www.gstautoleather.com/automotive_leather_products/options_automotive_leather.asp

Chris H.

66 LeBaron