Re: IML: Remove stainless roof panels from 60 LaBaron

Re: IML: Remove stainless roof panels from 60 LaBaron

Jim Bramblett
jbram@xxxxxxxxx
COLORADO

I have two 61 Imerials with the SS roof, one came from a junk 60 Imp and they were not welded, just
remove
chrome trim and they came right off.

56NYNewport 4dht; 58 imm, 58, imp 2-62, imp, 62, imp. 2 63imp, 66imp, 74imp, 78ny, & ohers