Re: IML: Please Welcome Darren and his gauges

Re: IML: Please Welcome Darren and his gauges

Thank you Paul

I've removed the cluster this afternoon but decided to remove it completly later in the week, various other dash lights are not working but the bulbs are missing so will try them first. I'm pleased the dash illumination is 100% fine, however the radio and the electric antenna is also inoperative. I intend to make a start on thes items are the next week or so.

As you can imagine cars this size look awsome on our small roads !!

Darren