Re: IML: 1960 4dr-electric window ..... drivers side front.

Re: IML: 1960 4dr-electric window ..... drivers side front.

All four window motors are installed the same on these cars. They are held in place with a metal strap/clamp clipped on one end, and screwed down on the other. There is a rubber coupling to the gearing mechanism. The gearing is special depending on which side of the car you are working on. All four motors are the same and will interchange. Bob H. knows what he is selling, so you probably have the correct motor for your car. That is unless someone made a modifcaftion at some point to make it accept some other design.

Paul W.