IML: Having to Get Rid of an Imperial

     Thanks to a neighbor, I am forced to get rid of my 1957 Southampton. He complained about my car to the city, its in my carport under a tarp. I was told yesterday by a city representative, He has a right not to have to look at my car, so I was told by the city I had to put up an ornamental metal gate, that can't be open to the street, (has to be closed in, so he can't see my car). The gate they want costs over $4000 to build and install, and I don't have that kind of money for something that will stay up only a year. Right now I don't have the money for an attorney, and don't trust them anyway. The real bitch is, if I had the engine in it, there would be no problem, on how it looks.
     It doesn't matter that he doesn't have grass in his yard, the dirt is fine with the city. Even though everybody else in the block has grass, ....sorry I'm very mad right now!!
     I have a 1957 Chrysler Imperial Southampton, no drivetrain in it, the body is from Las Vegas and has very little surface rust. Most of the chrome is in good condition and the paint could be polished up. It needs the interior redone. All the parts are there and I do have extra parts for items, that need repair or replacement. I need to get rid of this car within 2 weeks so, I'm having to give it away.  I'm really mad at the city about that. If someone is really interested let me know, otherwise, I'll have to scrap it. It's a nice car but I can't keep it at my house any more, thanks to my neighbor.
Thanks for any help,
Charles in Calif.