Re: IML: Having to Get Rid of an Imperial

Re: IML: Having to Get Rid of an Imperial

to charles in calif. i have neighboors like that too . they r a pain in the &%&^^%#%!%$@^%$^)(&(*&^**(&%&$. if i were ur neigh bor i'd be asking if u wanted to sellit - i'd be admirreing it  [ could not help fix as i have no mecanical talent ] i live in a city that also does not mind its own buisiness sounds like the city could have its hands in the  neigh bor's poket sorry bout the car wish i could take it k w/ ' 73 dart, futre imp owner by rge way the [' 66?] chrisler i saw is a new yorker giving more credance to it being a ' 66. has no plates wonder if 4 sale no sine  will investigate if 4 sale, then will look into buying this would move me up the scale hansomly.