Re: IML: Having to Get Rid of an Imperial

Re: IML: Having to Get Rid of an Imperial

Sorry to hear about having to get rid of the '57. I would love to take it but already have a '57 that my wife does not agree with. Two '57's would really put her over the edge. If you can not find any takers, and have to resort to scraping it, please let me know. I am in need of a few trim pieces and lenses for my '57 two door southhampton crown. I am willing to purchase the parts if you decide to scrap. Hopefully someone will rescue the '57, it is a beautiful car.

Ryan

1957 Imperial Crown 2 door