Re: IML: Which year Imperial 4 door has the most leg room in the back?

Re: IML: Which year Imperial 4 door has the most leg room in the back?

1948-1966 Limousines have 4 doors and the most
leg-room in the back when the jump seats are stowed.
They also have fixed front seats, so that is not a
variable.

My 1960, 62, and 64 non-limo cars all have very
similar rear areas.  57-59 are related to 1960, which
is related to 1961-63.

My money would be on 57-66 being a good period, but
some of the older cars where you sit more upright may
have had even more than what  they built into those
new-fangled, low-slung jobs.

69-73 Smooth-sided cars are down on legroom despite
longer overall length.  Small greenhouse, I guess.

-Kenyon

--- louis colon <luis10241@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is it from 60 to 63 ?
>
> Thanks Luis
>

> Luis Colon
> 1968 Blue Convertable,1974 Chysler New Yorker.

>  Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in
> one click.

Kenyon Wills