Re: IML: Having to Get Rid of an Imperial

Re: IML: Having to Get Rid of an Imperial

> From: Cebuisle2@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: IML: Having to Get Rid of an Imperial

   You have my deepest sympathy. This rising legal trend disgusts me - what
is the point in owning property when you have no control over what you may
and may not do on it? Might as well rent - then at least the restrictions
will come from someone with a legitimate claim. Sure, the neighbors might
not want to look at your project car, but they knew when they bought their
land that neighbors would or could exist - it's the same thing as building a
house next to an airport, and then complaining about the airplanes. If
people don't want to see their neighbors, they should buy enough land so
that they can't see them.

   Sorry, rant over. If anybody thinks I'm a knucklehead, please feel free
to respond off-list.

   It's just a real shame that somebody  has to lose their Imperial because
their neighbor's a little tin dictator.

       -Kle.
       '69 Crown 4DHT