IML: 67 white interior in ohio

Hi all,
   I bought a nice looking white 2 dr interior from a red  imperial coupe(did not look that bad in the pictures) In Canfield, Ohio on ebay. it cost me $302.00.( i feel was a good price, pwr bucket seats). In the item description the seller said it could be shipped and she would assit. After getting in touch   with her it became obvious she had no desire to box the items up or take it to a shipper. (it is a complete white interior to include the dash and seats) (a fair amt of stuff there). It is all removed and the car is going to be derbied.Afther a few emails she said she would box up the items for 300.00 dollars and it would probably cost 600.00 to ship it , and at any rate she would not take the boxes to a shipper nor arange for them to be picked up, and she wanted them to be gone in two weeks. as you could imagine i am not real thrilled about this. Is there anybody on the list in the canfeild area whom could box this stuff up and get it shipped off to my home asddress  for me, as I am overseas and not really able to arrange for shipping. I would  very much appreciate it and compensate you for your time and exspences.

67 crown   67 vert   67 lebaron   77 power wagon

Mike Becker
Imperial-less in afghanistan