Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imperials in New Zealand

Frank -

I think there are/were about 4 other Imperial owners in NZ and on this
Three 57 Imperials, one 4 doorhardtop, 2 coupes. one 58 crown coupe.one 59 4 doorhardtop.one 56 sedan.one 53 sedan. one 60 sedan.Two 62 ,one coupe, one 4 doorhardtop. one 65 coupe. That I know off. regards Graham Rollo ,Dunedin, New Zealand.