IML: Which car cover should I buy to keep a convert outside during the w

IML: Which car cover should I buy to keep a convert outside during the winter?

My living situation just changed and I need to keep my convert Imp outside during the winter. Which ones let it breathe and also keep the rain and damp out? Im also keeping a done car in a garage in the rear of my place.. but the garage I fear might get some unwanted creatures in nibbling around it or worse inside it.. What works best for keeping all pests away from my nice ride?