Re: IML: Which car cover should I buy to keep a convert outside during t

Re: IML: Which car cover should I buy to keep a convert outside during the winter?

You can buy a 10 by 20 covered car port that works great.  That is what I ha ve my 64 500 in. Keeps the rain out.  Moth balls work wonders.  Also if you place gum around various place near the car the mice and rats eat that and that ends the problems.  They can't digest the gum.  Coke also works.